Are you searching for a professional roofer in Cedar Park, TX? At Performance Roofing, Inc., we offer a wide range of top-quality roofing services for all your preferences and needs. Whether you’re looking to replace a poorly installed roof or want a trusted contractor to work with the insurance company, our experienced roofers are here to help!
Performance Roofing, Inc. is the number one roofing contractor in the Cedar Park area. But don’t just take our word for it — take the word of over 5,000 loyal clients in Texas we’ve worked with for the past decade and their glowing reviews. Over 250 – 5 star reviews across our 3 locations to be exact. We offer exceptional roof services at an affordable price, putting the customer first and making their satisfaction our highest priority.
ROOF MAINTANANCE AND REPAIRS IN CEDAR PARK
Your home is probably your biggest investment, so you’ll want to protect it at all costs. That’s where getting help from the best roofer in Cedar Park, TX, comes in. Our roof maintenance and repair experts help keep your roof in tip-top condition by taking care of issues like the following:
- Roof leaks: Do you notice discolored spots on the wall, water dripping from the ceiling, or other signs of a roof leak? Leakiness may occur for any number of reasons, such as weakened materials and improper roof installation. It’s a major concern for any homeowner and can lead to long-term damage if left unaddressed.
- Clogged gutters: Are leaves, twigs, dirt, and other debris clogging your gutter system? Clogged gutters might not seem like a big deal at first. However, a clogged gutter won’t be able to divert water away from your home and may result in mold growth, siding decay, and foundation damage.
- Broken or missing shingles: Have high winds, heavy rain, and other adverse weather conditions caused your roofing shingles to break or tear off? We can help fix it! Our team of experienced roofing contractors can replace missing or broken shingles and get your roof back in great shape.
- Cracked flashing: Flashing is the waterproof material around areas like chimneys and skylights that seals your roof and prevents water from seeping in. Unfortunately, your flashing can crack. When this happens, it leaves your home susceptible to water damage and draftiness.
- Mold and other buildups: Is mold growth an ongoing problem at your home, and do you notice it around the gutters, fascia board, and roof valleys? Mold, mildew, algae, moss, and other buildups will eat away at your roofing material and can harm its structural integrity. These factors may cause your roof to age faster and lead to frequent repairs or early replacement.
Roof Inspections in the Cedar Park, TX, Area
When was the last time you got up on your roof and checked for signs of damage? Inspecting a roof can be tricky, and many homeowners never even think about it. However, neglecting your roof year after year can allow minor concerns to snowball into big, expensive ones.
As a full-service roofing company, Performance Roofing, Inc. offers thorough roof inspections in Cedar Park, TX, and the surrounding area. Our inspectors can detect issues early and let you know how to fix them before they worsen. With a regular roof inspection, you can prevent many common roofing problems and enjoy total peace of mind. Your insurance company also prefers yearly inspections. If you are buying or selling a home, it is recommended to have a professional roofer examine the state of that specific roofing system as general inspectors only have a high level knowledge.
Cedar Park Emergency Roofing Services
Accidents can happen anytime, especially when you least expect them. Don’t worry, though — we at Performance Roofing, Inc. offer 24/7 emergency roofing services in the Cedar Park area to keep you and your loved ones safe. If you face an emergency situation due to fallen trees, extreme winds, hail damage, ice dams, or any other factors, know that help is just a phone call away.